Are you a teacher or a professional - and have you started a school? If so, you may find yourself needing additional educational leadership equipment for this huge educational task!
This certificate course will provide you with tools to assess your own educational leadership frameworks and practices in order to transform your educational institution into a joyful learning environment for all stakeholders.
About this course:
We look forward to serving you online. We are here to provide a superior academic experience within a strong faith-integrated environment. This class will provide the opportunity for you to pray with your professor and fellow students, share worship songs, reflect on various scriptures, etc.
The BGU Joy-At-Work values will be woven throughout the course as BGU seeks to strengthen leaders who steward resources with and for vulnerable people and places, by means of contextual, Christian-based education innovatively delivered throughout the urban world.
Therefore, don’t wait! Register for this online certificate for only $250! Your added value is that you will be mentored by life-long professional educators. The professor of record for this upcoming cohort will be Dr. Martine Audéoud who is the Academic Dean for BGU. She has a wealth of educational and diverse experience as you can read further HERE.
The next cohort for this certificate starts on January 8th. Are you ready to embark in this new adventure?
After having completed this certificate course, you should be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of your own leadership style and challenges within your institution, as well as the complexities of your environment.
- Develop a statement that will reflect your own educational leadership values and aspirations, vision and mission for your institution.
- Identify the key assets and challenges of your relationships with your stakeholders and propose an action plan for yourself to develop values in these relationships.
- Identify the key curriculum specificities of your institution; assess their consistency with your institution’s values, vision, mission, and strategic plans. Propose changes that will increase the level of curriculum consistency within your institution’s curriculum delivery processes and empower all stakeholders to contribute to curriculum delivery.
- Enhance your understanding of the financial processes in your institution. Assess how they reflect the quality of your curriculum delivery and your relationships with your institution’s stakeholders in order to increase the quality of your stewardship.
If you have any questions, please email Dr. Martine Audeoud at firstname.lastname@example.org.